Friday, June 20, 2008

Hot Pink Nail Polish

The other day Amy Swacina was listening to Heather and I try to decide some future topics for He Said, She Said and she chimed in with her own topic suggestion: Hot Pink Nail Polish. I thought it would be a nice challenge to write on something like that, so Amy: this is dedicated to you. My imagination went wild with this one, so I hope you enjoy it! Follow this link and turn your sound up.




Clearly, I need to speak to my agent. I can't continue to work under these conditions. Ever since Troy discovered how to record himself, he takes the "he said" part to a more and more extreme level. And I am left in the dust. Yeah, yeah, I know that technically I am not supposed to know about what "he said." That would work, if he actually WROTE something. But when he RECORDS something, I can hear it all 32 times he tests it. Mainly because he has to turn it up so loud so he can hear it over the sound of his (and the kids') cackling.

So really, what on earth am I going to say about hot pink nail polish that will even register in the brains of you readers? Huh? I knew that this would be a hard topic to think of anything on, but seriously!

I have to say I am a more a red nail polish kind of girl. My toenails are painted red right now. If I do wear pink nail polish, I tend to go for colors more like "Rose Suede". Yeah, I was an Avon Lady in another life, briefly. Troy was cackling back then too.

And now, I'm going to go back to nursing my vicious going-on-24-hour sinus headache. Y'all come back now, hear?

No comments: